The menu on the left side of your screen is your Konverse map. Each section stores different content from your app.
- Home - one feed with every post within your Konverse app
- Bookmarks - a feed of posts that you have 'bookmarked' for easy reference
- User Search - Quickly find your colleagues and their contact information.
- Your :::loops:::- A room is a folder or category where all your posts are stored. Each room has its own circular, colorful icon. Each member will have a unique menu. Only your Public or Private :::loops:::, whether you are an owner or a member, will appear in your Menu.
Menu on Mobile
When logging into the Konverse app on mobile, you can expand your Menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines found in the top left of your Header Bar.
A few commonly asked questions:
Currently no, an individual member of an app cannot change the order of your menu. Your app admin does have the ability to make some changes, so if you have suggestions - please share with Support or your app administrator.
- How do I minimize my menu?
Click on the lock to minimize or maximize the menu. Unlocked means it will only expand when you hover over the menu, locked will keep it open until you unlock the menu again. By default, your menu will be locked on login.
- How do I find a specific room in my menu?
You have a couple options, both of which will also find :::loops::: that may be nested in other sections.
Click on the magnifying glass found in your Header Bar and search for the room name.
You can also click on the “Filter Menu” at the top of the menu and search for the room name.